Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mi amigo Anderson Cooper

I've never had anything against Anderson Cooper, but now he would be under my amigo's list on Facebook Chat with a smiley or winky emoticon by his name. And I don't even like emoticon's really... that much.

As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, we believe in Christ first and foremost, He is Our Savior and Redeemer. I wish people would stop judging and stop accusing us of being something we're not. I wish they would get to know what we stand for. No one should judge and point fingers saying someone's religion is something it's not. I am proud to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and know that Heavenly Father is who I strive to be like everyday, and that will never change even when people try and paint it in another light. I will always stand as a witness of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment