I found another show to add to my dvr today, the buried life. Why didn't I think of this before? It's the coolest concept ever. Their tag line is "what do you want to do before you die?" but they say it with unnecessary pauses in between the sentence for emphasis, i kind of like it though. In case you've never seen it these 4 guys have a list of 100 things they want to do, and for everything they cross off their list they help some person accomplish one of their things.
So here's some of the crap I want to do in no particular order
1. Go skydiving
2. Get voice lessons/sing in front of an audience
3. Be in the middle of the wave pool at seven peaks(without drowning in case that wasn't clear)
4. Have an unplanned food fight(for a reference watch eddie's million dollar cook off)
5. Work as Jasmine at Disney World
6. Date someone that's out of my league
7. Learn parkour
8. Win a food eating contest
9. Give a talk at church without writing it
10. Have a dance battle like the end of Step Up 2
11. Go dog sledding in the Arctic
12. Drive across the country
13. Work with Tina Fey
So, what do you.. want to do.. before you die?