Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Too Little, Too Late

Happy New Year everyone! I'm only 24-25 days late, but whatever, I've been Happy New Yeared in March, it was more uncomfortable then, I promise.

Usually I'm not the optimistic type who thinks that just because the number at the end of 200_ changes, that I'll miraculously become this generous, caring, emotion filled, twilight zone Nikki. But I must admit I made a goals list for 2011. Here's a sneak peek.

-Be Healthy, Bitch!
- Homemaker? That question mark will probably justify as an incomplete.
-Move OUT
Ok, the rest of the list is pretty boring, so I won't make you read anymore of it.





Another exciting/miserable milestone happened about a week ago. Spain. Did that really happen an entire year ago? I don't think it did, because I would never leave such a marvelous place where I had the best times of my life with my best 11 friends.

This year is shaping up already though. I went to the Sundance film festival where I saw more famous people than I probably will my entire life. James Franco, Michael Vartan, or Rick Fox didn't ask me to marry them, but I'll blame that on my hat that covered 3/4 of my face.

See? I can only blame myself



Let's hope the next eleven months of blog posts aren't so lame.

1 comment: