Saturday, January 16, 2010

Madrid, You da best I ever had





I thought I knew what love was, until Madrid came along. Everything about this city wreaks of coolness. I never want to leave. The architecture is breathtaking, the food is mouthwatering, and the hombres are caliente. Everyday is a new adventure, whether it be taking the bus and seeing all the senior citizens cursing out the bus driver for driving too slow, or getting pushed by strangers into the subway like a sardine, and getting felt up by an old man. What a beautiful life I'm living.



The other day we went into the city, where we went to a chocolateria and had churros and hot chocolate. Now that I'm writing it, however, hot chocolate isn't an accurate description of what it was. It was literally melted chocolate in a cup. It was so thick that everytime I attempted to drink it I would be dehydrated from how rich it was. Take a look for yourself.



I'm more than excited to see what else Madrid has to offer, and believe me when I say I'm going to explore the crap out of this city. Mark my words.

2 comments:

  1. Nicole. Paola. Noguera. I may or may not have audibly moaned when I saw that molten chocolate.
    I want to go to there.
    Bad.

    ps I miss my latin lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You explore, amiga, you explore! Make Madrid your perra

    ReplyDelete