Sunday, June 28, 2009

Felix Felicis

As I was doing my mandatory reading of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, I approached the chapter of Felix Felicis. Harry is one lucky SOB, I'll tell you that much. After much deliberation, I'd have to say these things/people would add up to my perfect day.



A whole day with a tween sensation, you can't go wrong here.



Ignore the people.. and the fact that it looks nothing like a chocolate slip and slide. I can accept that Google can sometimes disappoint you.




I love fruity. An endless supply of fruity drinks. If I drank, these would be my downfall.





Singing: Good
Dancing: Even Better

I want the rest of my life to feel just like a High School Musiiiccalllll! Life would be spot on with Zac Efronesque guys in your life singing a hot number like " Can I have this Dance" with you, or an Epic duo with your pal of choice singing " I want it all". Or something.



Look at Christian Bale he is PERFECT. He's number one on my " Goddess" list. With that being said he'd definitely be my male companion on this magical day.

BEST. DAY. EVER.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog. You've made me reflect and ponder what sort of day I'd have under the influence of Felix Felicis. Especially that picture of the slip and slide...I don't think I need to tell you how badly I need those patriotic pj pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I am not Zac Efronesque, you know I will always be there to reenact the sexy leg scene with Gabriella and Troy.

    I call I'm Gabriella.
    Cause "she's very nice!"

    ReplyDelete