Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just when I thought tv couldn't get any better



I found another show to add to my dvr today, the buried life. Why didn't I think of this before? It's the coolest concept ever. Their tag line is "what do you want to do before you die?" but they say it with unnecessary pauses in between the sentence for emphasis, i kind of like it though. In case you've never seen it these 4 guys have a list of 100 things they want to do, and for everything they cross off their list they help some person accomplish one of their things.


So here's some of the crap I want to do in no particular order


1. Go skydiving
2. Get voice lessons/sing in front of an audience
3. Be in the middle of the wave pool at seven peaks(without drowning in case that wasn't clear)
4. Have an unplanned food fight(for a reference watch eddie's million dollar cook off)
5. Work as Jasmine at Disney World
6. Date someone that's out of my league
7. Learn parkour
8. Win a food eating contest
9. Give a talk at church without writing it
10. Have a dance battle like the end of Step Up 2
11. Go dog sledding in the Arctic
12. Drive across the country
13. Work with Tina Fey


So, what do you.. want to do.. before you die?

2 comments:

  1. dating someone out of my league sounds like the worst thing ever.

    So. I kept meaning to email you or something. I left my phone in SLC the day of the big get together so I didn't have anyway of contact... and didn't want to drive around Provo looking for you people. and that was that. you at BYU? yeah. I should have really emailed this. oh well. comments are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, those guys are hot. And I've been thinking about #4...I've noticed in movies that typically they start when two or more former friends are verbally attacking each other in a cafeteria. I propose we go yell at my sister in the Cannon Center and just let whatever happens happen.

    ReplyDelete