Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TV= My B.F.F.

You know those people who don' t have time to watch t.v.?, because of their hectic lives and having better things to do than wasting their day in front of a screen? Well not me, I may have school and some homework but I still manage to find time in my day to watch a mere 4 solid hours of television. Don't ask me how i do it, it's taken me practically my whole life to get to this professional level of t.v. watching. It takes determination, obedience, and having little to no social life. These are the shows that keep me from leaving my house on most weekends. Glee

I would love to be in this cast, mostly because Puck is beautiful and Finn is such a cutie. The others have good voices but i could do without the gay and wheelchair kid. I'm not too fond of Quinn and her slicked back, ringlet ponytail either. Besides that, the songs are the only things worthy of being played on my ipod these days.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Green Ghouls. This my friends is one of the funniest shows on tv, thank you Jordyn! I wish my life was even half as funny as these 5 misfits. Usually the chick is never funny on these types of shows but she can hold her own.



Colbert Report

Another display of humor at its best, Stephen Colbert is a genius. His satirical ways never get old, and makes me pee a little sometimes.



So You Think You Can Dance

Usually filled with sweet dances, don't judge the show if you've only seen the ballroom routines. Has at least one to two hot guys with good to amazing bodies.

Say Yes to the Dress

Brides, Dresses, Drama. This is kind of like ANTM, in the way that i have to watch 12 episodes in a row and love but hate how it makes me feel. 30 Rock

I'll admit that I have a girl crush on Tina Fey, but only because she has to be hilarious to come up with a show like this. She's not afraid to be insane, and i can respect that.



Gossip Girl
Besides the obvious fact that Nate, Dan, and especially Chuck are bangin, it's cool to be loaded and good looking.








1 comment:

  1. Nikki, I had no idea you too were a "Say Yes to the Dress" fan! The only thing is that it gives me one more thing to add to my already-long "Why I Wish I Were Rich" list. Also love the shout out

    ReplyDelete