Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh My JONAS!


July 4th, 2009, will probably be one of the best days of my life ,not only because the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, but because those nigs are coming to Provo for the Stadium of FIRE ! It's pretty close up there with my birth, the first time i went to Disneyland, and when i learned to ride a bike at age 11(you think i'm kidding). Granted it's about 4 months away, but it's not going to stop me from planning right now. What I'm going to do is stake out at their fancy hotel and wow them with my quick wit and charm, if all goes as planned I'll be co-starring on their new show J.O.N.A.S. By that time, Nick or Joe (I'm not picky) will realize how irresistable i am and we'll begin our live's together as Nikki and Joe or Nick Jonas. I'll be sure to remember all of you when I'm living in my Hollywood Hill's mansion with either Jonas, and recording my hook on the latest Jonas brother's hit.

2 comments:

  1. The list of why I am dying to return to Utah just goes on and on... This will be the best summer ever. And not just because you referred to the JoBros as "nigs".

    ReplyDelete